Terms of Service
"Attacker.NET" reserves the right to change this TOS at any time without notice.
1) INTRODUCTION :
- These terms and conditions have been issued in respect of "Attacker.NET".
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern "Attacker.NET" and the Services provided under this website by "Attacker.NET".
- In relation to the provision of Services and supply of Products by "Attacker.NET" Website, Customer of "Attacker.NET" Website shall observe and be bound by "Attacker.NET" Conditions .
- Customers shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions immediately upon clicking and using this website. However, when a Customer elects to transact on "Attacker.NET" Website for any of "Attacker.NET" Services or Products, that Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
- This Introduction constitutes an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
2) Billing and Payment :
- Subject to "Attacker.NET" Applicable Terms and Conditions, "Attacker.NET" shall be entitled to debit the Customer's credit card account or recover by any other means any amount including any upfront payment due on any Service or Product offered through "Attacker.NET" Website.
- Establishment of any service is dependent upon receipt by the payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date.
- All accounts more than 5 days past due may be assessed a late fee of $25. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- You may cancel your server management service whenever you like, Outsourced Support services with 30 days notice.
Any information submitted by the buyer will be used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction, delivering the product and addressing any customer service issues.
- "Attacker.NET" reserves the right to make changes to our Offers, Products, Services and Prices at any time without notice.
- 2Checkout, an authorized retailer of Attacker.NET.
3) Support :
- Please include any error messages and relevant information in your email/ticket to make sure we have all the appropriate information to troubleshoot your problem, Tickets/emails with more information usually are resolved quicker as we can spot any problems in the messages returned via the server.
- You should not provide any 3rd-party/Other companies or individuals with your server(s) login details while you are subscribed to our Server Management services and we have the right to cancel this service at any time.
- Our support is provided via our Ticketing System only. You can open a ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or throughour portal.
- We don't provide services to and we don't support: Porn and other sex related material , spamming, hacking, piracy and other illegal activities.
4) Our Guarantee :
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not satisfied with our services with valid reasons, A full refund is due.
- Failure to respond to support tickets within the defined response time will result in a 5% credit for each ticket and up to 100% of the monthly fee for the associated server management plan and 1% for outsourced support tickets.